Red Li Hing Powder (PROP65)
- Li Hing Powder - we love it, Hawai'i people can't get enough of it.
- It's a classic Hawaiian style seasoning commonly used on fresh fruit (pineapple, apple, watermelon, mangoes...)
- We've even seen someone use it in their fried chicken recipe!
- Host a nice Aloha Friday pau hana and rim your margarita glass with our powder, or mix it into a nice dressing or sauce.
- When it comes around to dessert time, sprinkle some on your mango sorbet/ice cream or rainbow shaved ice. The possibilities are endless so be creative!
- Various Sizes: 2.0 oz., 9.0 oz., 3.5 oz. shaker jar
- Product of Taiwan
- Ingredients: Prune, salt, sugar, saccharin, licorice, aspartame, red 40, yellow 5
- PHENYLKETONURICS: CONTAINS PHENYLALANINE