Sweet Li Hing Mui Red (PROP65)
WARNING: THIRD-PARTY EBAY AND AMAZON SELLERS ADVERTISING EXPIRED PRODCUT (CLICK TO READ MORE)
So sorry item is out of stock and we are working hard on availability once again! (Approx. August)
- Jade's Sweet Red Li Hing Mui is a bestseller just like the white version!
- Same great taste but with the classic red (for good luck) color that may or may not leave behind some evidence of snacking on your fingers.
- Sweet and slightly sour so pucker up cause one piece packs a punch.
- Size: Multiple size bags available
- Made in Hawaii
- Ingredients: Plum, licorice, salt, sugar, aspartame, red #40, water. PHENYLKETONURICS:CONTAINS PHENYLALANINE
- Uses: Put in with your pickled mango to give your mango a nicer color and a sweet/salty taste. Put in the middle of a lemon slice and then eat it. Add to your prune mui. Put into your tequila and let it sit to give it a mellow flavor. Let us know what other uses you discovered!